Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gear School news

I have just been informed that the short film based on my comic, Gear School, has been chosen to be screened at the Sitges International Film Festival. Wikipedia tells me that Sitges is "considered the world's foremost international film festival specializing in fantasy and horror movies". Sounds good. And it looks like the festival is underway even as I type this. Congratulations to everyone at Bamf! Productions who produced the film. I hope to hear a full report on the doings over there in Spain.

And you can go here to see the trailer for the short film.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love your entries that begin "I have just been informed."

I hear news ticker noises and see you as a news anchor pressing your ear, all the better to hear the urgent information being fed into your earbud.