Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's my two-day, two-city world wide tour!


Gear School II is being released today and it seemed like a good time to remind everyone that I'll be doing a couple of signing's this weekend.

Saturday, October 2, 12-5
Keizer, OR
(503) 463-1142
In addition to me signing and straining the limits of my interpersonal skills, the Corrosive Comics gang will be there; the local 501st Stormtrooper garrison will be on hand; we'll be collecting food for the Keizer food bank and we'll hold a drawing for Shiner's hospitals.

Sunday, October 3, 1-3
Portland, OR
(503) 517-9050
This time you just get me, but if you rub my belly and offer me a treat I'll do tricks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are the chances that we'll ever get a volume three for Gear School? The story was far from told, wasn't it?