Sunday, September 12, 2010

I wish I knew how to quit you, Blogger!

Nearly a year ago, I left the confines of this blog to start up my own personal website. That didn't go so well. I actually posted about a dozen entries there and never felt like I could justify having it. I certainly couldn't justify the expense of maintaining it. So I'm going to let it die. When my subscription runs out this month, I will not be renewing it.

But I will be coming back here, tail between my legs, to Blogger. And I think I'm ready to start blogging again, too. Lucky you, right?

I'll be posting some entries to catch up on what's been going on the last year. I'll also be copying a few of the entries from that other blog here so that I can keep track of some stuff. Because, really, that's what this blog is--a repository of stuff I want to try and remember.

So, I'm back, and I've missed you. Let's talk.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Welcome back! I missed you!