Monday, December 27, 2010

Links 12/26/10

I have heard rumors that Delicious.com is going away. This distress me. I like that site a lot. (For those that don't know, Delicious is a bookmarking site. Rather than create bookmarks on your computer's web browser, you save them to the site. This means you can access them from any computer with internet access.) I'm hunting around for a replacement site. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I've started using Mister-Wong.com, but I'm not falling in love with it so far.

In the mean time, I'm going to start saving links right here. I figure that this site won't ever go away, right? I also figure that people might be interested to see what's catching my eye. Some of this is for specific projects, some of it's just because it's weird and informative and of general interest.

James Burke: Connections. One of the finest documentary series ever produced on television. EVER. Now available to stream on your Internet viewing device (otherwise known as your computer).





No comments: