Thursday, June 5, 2008

How's the writing going?

The plan, started just this week after a hiatus from writing, was that I would take two hours each day and get out of the house and write. So far it's worked like gangbusters. I'm working on the Gear School script, and it's just pouring out of me. Maybe it's being focused, maybe it's the awareness that what I am doing is for the family, or maybe it's me needing the money I'll be paid once I write the script I'm working on. There's some element of truth in the last two, I'm sure, but I think the first reason is the most likely. Writing, at the moment anyway, is a real joy.I'm looking forward to it each day, and am a little let down when it's time to stop. And I'm wondering what I'll work on once this script is done. That's always a good sign.

No comments: