Sunday, April 6, 2008

This could become a habit

Another productive weekend. Thank God.


    Completed the script for 100 Girls #8 and shipped it off to Todd. Which, I know, should have been done a couple of months ago.

    Finished designs for some stickers Todd and I want to sell at Comic Con.

    Finished the layout on the script book I want to sell at upcoming appearances.

    Prepared and filed our taxes.

    Did the page-by-page breakdown for the second Gear School. Now it should be easier to script.


Please let me keep up this momentum.

1 comment:

kenaustin said...

"Completed the script for 100 Girls #8 and shipped it off to Todd."

Now that's good news! I've been waiting to hear about a new 100 Girls issue for 2+ years now. Any idea on a proposed release date? Will it still be published by Arcana?