• One of these guests was my mother-in-law. She watched Oscar for a week and cleaned our house and made us dinners and generally made life very easy for us. Just so that you understand I am not complaining.
• She also paid a very nice young man to mow and weed our entire yard. Lord, there is no way we can repay her.
• The day today was capped off with a mad dash to the Portland airport because our friend TM left her wallet at our house and she would be unable to board her flight without it. It was a lot like every romance movie you've ever seen. Minus the romance.
• This week I did manage to letter the Dalton short story that Todd and I are doing for Myspace/DHP. I am happy with the results and hope the editor is as well.
• I realize that I need to get serious about writing. Is there a pill I can take to make this happen?
• I purchased much music this weekend via the Interwebs: albums or EPs by Arcade Fire, Jenny Owen Youngs, Au Revoir Simone, The Pixies, They Might be Giants, Bon Iver, Spinerette, and The New Pornographers. That's a lot of music I need to find the time to listen to.
• I can't stop thinking about new comics. This is a problem because I can't concentrate on already existing ideas.
• It is not, per se, a bad problem to have.
That is all for now.