Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Neglect

I have been absent from this blog for a while. For a while there it really seemed to be a habit, but I guess when you have a little one things get away from you. That's probably a good thing, come to think of it; I'd be a bad father if I sat at the computer while Oscar sat in his bouncer, crying from hunger. "Hold on a minute, mister, I just need a minute more to blog about this!"

My presence here will be scarce for the foreseeable future. Melissa and I are trying to get ready for Christmas, our first with Oscar--and Melissa's mom will be here, too; there are a couple of comics proposals that were supposed to be written a while ago; and I've started work on my year-end mix CD. The CD always takes me way more time than I plan on or want it to. Also--and, yes, this is an important use of my time--I'm trying to find the time to read the three books I find myself in the middle of.

I should mention that, due mostly to its get-in-and-get-out nature, I am more active on twitter right now if you really feel you need your daily dose of Adam.

And now, off to be productive.

No comments: