Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here's another one

Another review of 100 Girls. This one is not as glowing as some I've pointed to recently, but it's interesting. It's on a site called Mondo Magazine of which I was previously unaware, but which might bear exploration. The review's author takes issue with both the pacing of and the violence in the comic. I wonder if he'd believe that I take issue with both of those things, too.

Anyway, please, go and read the excellently titled "So Many Murderous Girls."

2 comments:

Miles Baker said...

Hi Adam,

I'm the guy that reviewed 100 Girls at MONDOmagazine. Thanks for linking us and taking my comments so well. I'd actually be really curious to hear your take on the violence in the book, if you could spare a few minutes for an email or IM interview.

If not, no worries.

Also, before I go, I must say that I'll definitely follow Book Two of 100 Girls. I'm very curious to see what happens next.

Unknown said...

Hi, Miles,

I always appreciate when someone takes the time to read and review one of my books.

Also, I'd love to talk to you about the book. Contact me at adam dot gallardo at gmail dot com and we'll set something up.

Looking forward to it.