Monday, March 31, 2008

Now for the hard part

Ganked from the Gear School blog:

I have received word from everyone to whom I sent the Gear School outline: The word is "go."

I would like very much to have this script written before the arrival of The Sprout on the 28th of April, so I think I'm going to need to put my head down and really focus. That could mean a scarcity of posts here for a little while. Again.

This sort of reminds me of writing the script for the first volume, actually. In that case, I had about a month to write the script before I got married and went off on my honeymoon. I manged it with a couple of days to spare. Maybe I'll manage t this time, too.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Good luck, Adam. You can do it!

Unknown said...

See -- that's the kind of support I'm looking for!

Now, I'm also looking to take odds against it happening....