Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Signing this Saturday

Repurposed from the Gear School blog:

Not Gear School related, but certainly me-centric, so I'm posting it. For those of you reading this in the Salem-or Portland, Oregon area, I'm doing a signing this weekend. Here's the info in a handy list:

* Tony's Kingdom of Comics
* 5420 River Rd
* Keizer, OR
* (503) 463-1142
* Saturday, August 25, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.

I'll be signing copies my Star Wars book as well as 100 Girls. I'll also have a preview of Gear School with me. Randy Emberlin, he of Spider-Man, will also be signing and there'll be a barbeque and raffles and, oh, so many fun things to do!

Hope to see some of you there.

A note regarding the poster: I have no idea why the poster's designer saw fit to use a photo of me eating ice cream. Since, you know, there are so many of me frolicking with super-models to choose from. Just saying.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Those damn paparazzi, taking photos of unsuspecting ice cream eaters. *shakes fist* So I'm dying to know what kind of ice cream you are eating in the poster.

Unknown said...

I was eating gelato in Barcelona, if you must know (this last sentence will be best appreciated if read with a "Thurston Howell III" accent). I can't recall the flavor, but most likely some sort of chocolate.

flatelephant said...

wish we could go.

and actually when i think of you, oddly you are holding ice cream each time.

even though i've never seen you eat ice cream.

strange.