Monday, April 6, 2009

Speak No Evil

Update: Elan Trinidad just wrote to let me know that this comic has been nominated for an Eisner award for digital comic. Congratulations, Elan! And may I say what a wonderful eye I have for talent.


This is a page from a bizarre and bizarrely touching piece of comics from Elan’ Rodger Trinidad called Speak No Evil. I suggest you read it. I think you'll like it. This and other works can be found at Mr Trinidad's Theory of Everything Comics website (which is a name I wish I'd thought of).

2 comments:

things_404 said...

Adam, I was just informed today that this comic is nominated for a Digital Comic Eisner Award.

The official press release is tomorrow.

WOO-HOO!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Elan! That is fantastic news. I'm going to add an update to that effect. Will that push this entry closer to the top of the page...?