Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Will Ludwigsen speaks clever

This is advice for young or otherwise new writers. And it doesn't come from me, so you can probably trust it. Will Ludwigsen is a newly minted MFA (he graduated just this past January). He went through the Stonecoast program, the very same one that I am currently attending. Honestly, knowing that people like Will are in the program is what gives me faith that I made the correct academic decision. He's got a list of published stories that would make me envious if he weren't such a nice guy.

On his site, Will offers some pointers that have helped him along the way. Each one seems reasonable and achievable. Rather than steal the list, I'll just direct you to it.

Also, remember his name. You'll be hearing it a lot, I think.

No comments: